Friday, November 30, 2007

Things going on

Some time has gone by and I've had some time to think about things. As you know I was laid off from my driving instructor job. It just so happened that I was having second thoughts about it myself. So I guess it all worked out anyway.

I've been putting out applications at some different places, mostly dealing with retail, which is where I did a lot my early work so I'm familiar with the routine. I've been working a bit more on my photography, that's been fun.

I've also found a way to set up my best photos to try and sell them and get paid via PayPal. Actually you can do quite a few things at this place. It's called Freewebs.com. I'll keep you posted on how things go. Right now I'm cautiously optimistic.

Thanksgiving went pretty well, had the relatives over to our house because we have the most room for everybody. On Thanksgiving I was doing some last minute shopping, like so many other people, and I noticed that they turned up the volume on the Christmas music. Before I could hear it faintly in the background. Hmmm.

I think they're pushing the season real hard this year because there are so many bad things going on they have to work extra hard to get peoples attention.

I don't know if it is just me or did it take forever to get to the end of November? December will probably go real fast.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: