Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Just Conspiracies...

I haven't been here in a while. That annoys me. I would like to blog more often, but I get distracted. The hazards of ADD. I watch things and here about things on the TV and radio. Things the government is doing and Obama is fully aware of, if not initiating. I don't agree with them, and it's not because he's black, it's because they are bad policies.

But I've come to realize that everything may not be what it seems. It is, at least, very plausible that the things we see going on in the world, with other countries, could be pre-planned for a purpose that we as the American people had nothing to do with. But our leaders were in collusion with other forces, entities, to move forward an agenda that "we the people" were not told about.

One of the theories is that there is a shadow government running our country. So all the political falderal that we see in the news week to week is just a show. Now, that said, I have wondered where is the line of knowing and not knowing?  Who knows their actions are deceiving and who is just being used in the deception? Where does the NWO end and "normal life" begin?

I found a little something for you to think about: http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

This can make sense, if the reality of the situation is this big, if so, then it's worse than we thought.

I want to thank you for looking in and reading what catches your fancy. I will try and add some things to my UFO and Paranormal blog soon.

No comments: