Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lately I've been wanting to blog about something. I've had lots of ideas, some of them good. But I forget about them when I get in front of the computer, (frustrating). 


Today is Super Tuesday, 10 states have primaries. As I am writing this, Alaska hasn't even begun reporting yet. Each candidate has their strengths and weaknesses. The problem I see is that Washington has its own agenda and any candidate, when they get elected, will have to conform to the ways of Washington. Promises mean very little once you get in that culture and office.


Almost since it came out, and was available, I have been a part of Google+. I like it, it's like Facebook but different, a Google different. Anyways, I've picked up on a photography circle that has a lot of talent in it and I am always reminded of my own love of photography, and how I have missed it. Right now the only camera I have is my cellphone. It's ok, but quirky, as most cellphones are I guess. Maybe I should check out better camera apps for my phone.


Since it's 2012 there's a lot of talk of the 2012 Mayan Prophecy, what will happen on 12-20-2012? As for me, I'll keep it in mind, see what happens, I think that's all I can do. How many raptures have been predicted and come and gone? 


Well I will have to work on topics for the future and put them together in a coherent fashion for the future. Thanks for reading and being patient. 

No comments: