Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is an odd one for me. Last Monday I went to the dentist for the first time in 25 years or so. There was good news and bad news; good news, my teeth are in pretty good shape, bad news, my gums are not. 

About a year ago, one of my bottom teeth began coming loose. I've learned how to eat with out biting. I eat everything with utensils, even pizza, a little odd, but it works. I haven't missed much. 


Basically, the dentist told me three other teeth are coming loose also, so they will have to come out. (sigh), I kinda thought maybe that was a possibility. So I'll have a four-tooth bridge in the bottom of my mouth when everything is said and done.


Sometimes I thought, if I let things go far enough, I'll just have 'em all pulled and get dentures, what the hell? Part of this could have probably been avoided if I had seen the dentist regularly, but money and insurance was a bit of a problem for a while. Be that as it may, people younger than me have worse problems with their teeth. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on how things go.


On a better note: I've finally figured out how to put graphics into this blog. Took me long enough. Thank you Google images. Now I can go back and put pics into some, most, all of my blog posts and make them more interesting? Here's a hook...keep checking back. Monday starts the blog for a week challenge, we'l see how it goes.

No comments: