Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Been thinking of late about spiritual things. I've been doing a lot of research on UFOs and some on ghosts. Recently I heard, or read that Men in Black may be a spiritual manifestation of dark entities. Therefore, possibly, a good part of, if not all of the UFO phenomenon may be a spiritual deception. In that it is not a real UFO - ET thing, but spiritual beings deceiving us. Why? To divert our attention on something other than the truth. And the truth is? Well, if spiritual beings are trying to distract us with something "physical", could the truth involve something spiritual that we need to know. Christianity? Buddhism? Islam? I don't know. There is so much about this world that we don't know. There are strange beings that seem to come and go, that we can't explain.

For a few years now I have been interested in finding out what's the nature of this reality, this plane we live on, or in. Maybe there are other planes of existence, other realities that intersect it from time to time. Some are convinced of it, having seen those intersections, if you will. Ghost stories and the like can give us an insight.

Currently I am at the place where I am asking, how can I nourish the Spirit. There's lots of information on nourishing the body, but we are also Spirit, and that needs to be attended to as well. How to best do that?

Hopefully I will be able to post the things I embark on and the things I find out. I have a lot of thoughts that swirl through my head, if I can put them down in a coherent pattern, I will try.

No comments: